Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life goes too fast

The girls LOVE Nolan next door. They always want to play with him and even make room in their Escalade for him. All three of them talk over the backyard fence and play every chance they get. Nolan's baby brother AJ will be making them all a foursome soon. Delaney tells us all the time that she is going to marry Nolan and Kennedy is going to marry AJ. Those boys will definantly have good catches. Phil is watching them out of the corner of his eye and approves wholeheartedly of the unions:)









Man, where do I begin? I can't seem to find time for my blog, but I want it to be a record of our life so I am vowing to improve. Let's not hold our breath, but I will try to update at least once a week. (wink wink)
















No comments:

Post a Comment