Saturday, May 29, 2010




Delaney loves the old classics like The Wizard of Oz, The Parent Trap and Marry Poppins. Well I knew that when I saw the broadway musical of Mary Poppins coming to Denver in March, I would buy tickets. Delaney would love to go. We went with a few of my friends and their daughters, Maggie and McKenna. They are 5th grade and 3rd grade respectively but they are so good with Delaney and she adores them. We went to lunch and then the Buell Theater. Delaney was in awe, I mean she has never even been the a movie theater, let alone this. We did get into trouble for taking the pictures you see above because no photography is allowed in the theater. Well all I wanted was a picture of my baby sitting in her seat. She sang along with the songs and had a great experience. She hasn't stopped talking about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment