Sunday, May 3, 2009

Clean up, cleanup.....


The toy room/office has gotten a little out of hand. The girls share with Phil because of the proximity to the kitchen and family room. I need to be near them but for reasons I don't have to explain, not with them all the time. The toy room will eventually be in the basement whenever it gets finished, (trust me I am not crossing my fingers or counting down the days). I offered to have Phil take over the extra room upstairs, but he wants to be where he is, so the sharing is a must at this point until someone budges.


Grandma and Grandpa gave Kennedy a new toybox for her birthday. Quite obviously one is not near enough. Here are the before pictures of the space used for toys. The after shot is coming.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've downsized some toys since we were there. Oh wait, they're inside the toybox. You definitely have your work cut out for yourself.

    ReplyDelete