Monday, April 27, 2009

The time is now....


Well I have finally caved to the pressure. I never saw myself blogging, really never thought anyone would be that interested. Then I decided to stop worrying about other people and made the decision to do this for my girls. I am really bad at keeping baby books. The memories are written down, but not in one central place. This seemed like the most logical way for me to document our life...the extraordinary, mundane moments and the precious smiles that I get along the everyday path. My girls are actually the inspiration for this and they teach me every day to see the beauty in the ordinary and the excitement in the simple things. So Delaney and Kennedy...this is for you...may your precious smiles and sweet laughter light up the days!

2 comments:

  1. It's the perfect start to a lifetime of smiles and laughter documented for everyone (or no one but you) to see. I can't wait to see what our girls are up to this summer. Being so far away (yes I picked where I retired) it helps us stay closer. Every journey starts with the first step, and you have taken the first step.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO idea you had a blog! So glad to see it!! I will add it to my list & keep up on you!!

    ReplyDelete