Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer has flown by

This is the Butterfly Pavillion and my feable attempt to make a picture collage. Sad. Sad. Kym if you are reading this, please tell me how to put my pictures in a collage like you do on your blog. It is SOOOO frustrating, but none the less, here it is.






Well the summer has really flown by. I thought that since I wasn't working, I would have tons of time to blog. Ha! Life with a 3 year old and a 1 year old had a different scenerio planned for me. We have had so much fun playing and enjoying being together. I feel like I am actually the mom and not simply the one who makes dinner and puts them to bed:)

We went to The Butterfly Pavillion back in June. Delaney was quite interested in all the creepy crawly things in the insect room but would NOT touch the tarantulla. She was brave enough to sit on Phil's lap while he held it. When we went into the butterfly area, it felt like a rainforest. We could inmagine that we were on a hot tropical island. Kennedy had a hitchhiker on her stroller for some of the tour:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Sorry, I am just now responding. Blogging hasn't been at the top of my list either. Download Picasa3. Just search for it and download it. You'll have to play around a little bit, but it has a collage feature that has become SO easy to use. Try it out and let me know if you have more questions!

    ReplyDelete